Hope For Children is operating semi-independent living structures for unaccompanied children.
This programme does not only focus with covering children's current basic needs, but also helps them acquire the skills and experience needed to make a successful transition to independence and adulthood.
The programme aims to:
• Provide accommodation and cover basic needs (food, healthcare, clothing etc)
• Provide access to education and activities
• Provide specialized services (social, legal, psychological support)
• Implement activities for the social inclusion and integration of the specific population group
• Ensure smooth transition to adulthood.
The specific program can benefit unaccompanied children from the age of 16 and above, with maximum duration of stay until the age of 21.