Position: Digital Marketing Coordinator
If you are passionate about marketing and are up to date with the Digital world, then this role is an exciting opportunity for a motivated Digital Marketing Coordinator who will join our team and help us continue to serve humanity.
Summary of Role:
Reporting to the Senior Communications Consultant / Marketing Manager, this newly formed role of Digital Marketing coordinator is responsible for helping develop and implement HFC’s digital marketing strategy, operational plans, digital campaign activities and website management. The role manages and serves as the main contact for HFC’s Digital Marketing and online suppliers and has day-to-day management of digital marketing operations budget. The role will work within the Marketing team and support the other functions including volunteer fundraising, philanthropy and international programmes teams to maximise online impact.
About the Role:
The main responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Develop and implement a multi-channel year-round digital marketing growth strategy that ensures HFC is consistently reaching more people with its behaviour change, fundraising and training and consultancy services work year-on-year.
- Co-ordinate the creation of social media plan and execute social media schedule
- Develop and roll out online fundraising strategy and crowdfunding initiatives
- Plan and implement integrated Digital Search, Display and Video campaigns for multiple platforms
- Monitor and report on outcomes against defined targets and ensure the implementation of continuous campaign improvements.
- Work with the HFC teams to deliver integrated campaigns and ensure the organizations key campaigns are reflected in our digital channels
- Project Manage and provide digital marketing expertise on cross organisational projects as required
- Devise digital media plans for HFC campaigns, including display and video campaigns
- Manage the delivery of email marketing campaigns ensuring the retention and improvement on stats and outcomes.
- Lead on improving and developing user experience on HFC website, linking it robustly to other channels.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- BS/MS degree in digital marketing or a related work field
- Strong understanding of the major technology-driven changes and trends affecting the online media and advertising industries Strong understanding and experience of performance advertising (Search, Display and Video)
- Have demonstrable understanding of Email Marketing, SEO, CMS & CRM
- Creative and innovative, with a real passion for digital marketing
- Able to absorb and critically evaluate a large amount of information and data in order to make decisions
- Strong independent judgement in managing external organisations and internal contacts
- Proven prior relevant experience
- Commitment and adherence to the mission, vision, and guiding principles of “Hope For Children” CRC Policy Center
- Participate in weekly or monthly staff meetings, trainings, and other required meetings.
- Adhere to strict confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Use supervision effectively and work towards personal and professional growth.
- Handle confidential information and have the ability to interact tactfully with other staff and beneficiaries at all levels concerning sensitive issues.
- Work as a team member, providing support as well as constructive feedback in interpersonal interactions.
- Participate and contribute to relevant events of the organization.
- Work under the principles of the CRC, without prejudices and with respect to the principle of non-discrimination.
Interested individuals should submit their CV and a cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org